AFRICA HALL PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT JENNIFER NARH PAYS A COURTESY CALL TO GHANA WATER COMPANY LIMITED




Over the years, and also in my turner of office as the Vice President of Africa hall,Water shortage has been one of our  major problems.

Water they say is life. God’s very made water available since life’s inception, has been a basic daily necessity.Across all boundaries; and all other existing demographics share it water as a common need for survival.

The aspirant in her quest to serve as the Next Africa Hall president paid a courtesy call to GWLC in the construction of a borehole. 


“My experience as a member of Africa Hall and my days of service to the Hall as Vice President of our Hall has been an opportunity to understand what members of the hall go through daily. 

One key challenge that has stood out over the years is access to water. Accessing water in the hall is a challenge that has bedevilled our hall over the years. 


Considering the critical role water plays in our daily lives as a residential community. As a result, in my quest to serve as the next Africa Hall President, construction of a borehole for the hall to eradicate this canker. As a step to guarantee my assurance, I have engaged the Ghana Water Company Limited to obtain estimates on the construction process,”She said .



She further added that ,

“I believe the estimated amount makes it a feasible policy and a project worth facilitating considering the numerous advantages it brings. 



This challenge I have noted and keenly followed in my experience of service so far to the hall by process of finding solutions,the drilling of bore holes to complement the other supplies is a reasonable way to go.As stated above feasibility studies has already been done on grounds,as well as cost estimate. However there’s more to do to ensure that my plan is materialized.



As part of my policy to become your next president, I am charged with procuring sponsorships and every other necessary resources form institutions and individuals to get the menace curbed. To every problem there’s a solution.

I believe is not just about making promises but having the experience and ability to translate the promises into realistic actions.

I am your voice of progress and I would need your trust in choosing me, NARH JENIFFER to become your next president as we work together and make my provision of mechanized borehole (GOAL 4.2) a realistic and also make Africa hall a heaven for all.”


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big News for KNUST Students: Exam Entry Threshold Lowered to 50%!

Neglected Roads, Neglected Students: The Perilous Journey of KNUST Students Off-Campus

Archive

Show more