MICHAEL KWABENA AMPOMAH (MKA) PICKS NOMINATIONS FORMS





An aspirant for the SCISA FINANCIAL SECRETARY ,  Michael Kwabena Ampomah , has picked up nomination forms for the 2022 elections which come off on the 27th of July.


Michael  picked  his nominations forms at the dean of the student office through the SCISA Electoral Commission. He was accompanied by members of PYSAG Caucus 


MKA  is seeking to contest in his  second coming when SCISA goes to the polls later this month.

We are one step closer to achieving the goals we set for ourselves last year. Our definitive goal was to ensure that every SCISAN comes to a good understanding on the financial status of the association. The message of accountability in diversity was our message of hope to everyone ,however the polls did not favor us last year.

We do not give up, where I come from and so I am together with you reechoing the message of accountability in diversity. Earlier yesterday, I humbly picked nomination forms from the office of the SCISA Electoral Commission. I, on that very day, answered every question required of me and duly submitted the forms back to the commission to affirm my undying service to the people of SCISA.




Michael Kwabena Ampomah is my name and I assure you of one thing – where there is a financial discussion, there would be accountability in diversity. Join me for the second time and let’s restore impossibilities . He stated   

J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big News for KNUST Students: Exam Entry Threshold Lowered to 50%!

Neglected Roads, Neglected Students: The Perilous Journey of KNUST Students Off-Campus

Archive

Show more