NANA BOADI BOATENG Unveiled as Running Mate for APPIAH EVANS (SIR EVANS) in the Upcoming CANaRSA polls


In a statement cited by the KNUST TigerEye Media, Master Appiah Evans popularly known as Sir Evans he stated:

In my first year, I was a close observant of the then CANaRSA administration. They did their best as Student leaders and paved a good way for CANaRSA which was a baby association by then with only two years. With the factor of time, a strong desire grew up in me which triggered my DNA to contribute my quota to the development of the CANaRSA as a member of this fraternity. 


I took a bold decision to contest for CANaRSA president but along the line I met another visionary EVANS APPIAH known by many as SIR EVANS, also running for the same portfolio. Upon a confabulation with him I realized that his shared visions were tantamount to my visions to serve the good people of CANaRSA. 

As opined by our elders, "Forming an alliance is a good means to break impossible barriers". I am very much convinced that I NANA BOADI BOATENG, a third year Natural Resources Management student, known by many as BILLS B3Y3 in forming this ionic bond with SIR EVANS is a good decision in the right direction.

I hereby solemnly continue to solicit for the support of my teammates to continue with their infringing support. Let's carry the same tools of faraday to continue with the commitment and the zeal you had to work with me for this short period towards achieving this notable position as the college president, which has currently turned into vice president.

This is not about my parochial interest in Faculty of Agriculture or Faculty of Renewable and Natural Resources, because we neither have Agic CANaRSA nor NATSU CANaRSA. it's about the interest of all CANaRSAIANS. 


I therefore urge all and sundry to throw the same massive support behind this team as we heard towards this elections. Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big News for KNUST Students: Exam Entry Threshold Lowered to 50%!

Neglected Roads, Neglected Students: The Perilous Journey of KNUST Students Off-Campus

Archive

Show more