Emmanuel Appiah Amoah Submitted His Nomination Forms Today.

 


Emmanuel Appiah Amoah a third year communication design student submitted his nomination forms today.

Speaking to the knust  Tigereye media after his submission of the nomination form for campus Mp, Emmanuel Appiah Amoah popularly known as "Soldier Ba" said "I today officially filed my nominations  forms to the office of @KNUSTSRCEC as part of my bid to run for the office of the Campus MP. Thanks to all who had Hope in me by placing their signatories on my forms. Together we will "PressOnRelentess".


*Emmanuel Appiah Amoah* is my name and I aspire to serve as your next campus MP.




#PressOnRegardless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big News for KNUST Students: Exam Entry Threshold Lowered to 50%!

Neglected Roads, Neglected Students: The Perilous Journey of KNUST Students Off-Campus

Archive

Show more