Gideon Adu Sarfo Atta to Contest for Ghana Association of Student Planners Presidency

Gideon Adu Sarfo, a second year student reading Bsc. Settlement Planning has declared his intent to lead the association for the 2020/21 academic year with this statement released.

In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless but planning is indispensable. I, Gideon Adu Atta being an affiliate of the Ghana Association of Student Planners (GASP), have always love to lead my colleagues to the help make our noble GASP a great association. Am contesting in this elections not for fame but rather to bring onboard policies that will seek the interest of all students in the association. Policies that will bring Settlement and Development planning under one umbrella.

We have witnessed the differences between SP and DP  few years ago, which apparently serves no good to us as an association. I therefore believe it is about time we see ourselves as one and as planners. The future of our association and the generation yet to come hangs in the balance, therefore  I cannot hide in the Shadows and prevent myself from contesting in this elections.

I would like to commend the efforts of the current President, Master Isaac Quaye and his team for their tremendous effort in projecting the Planning Department, not only in KNUST but also the Country as whole. Today, I appeal to you to join hands with me to complete the task ahead of us as I humbly declare my intention to run for the position of GASP Presidency by positively reforming the association with your help. I believe that it's about time we moved GASP to a higher height.

 GIDEON ADU SARFO ATTA.
GASP PRESIDENT HOPEFUL' 20.
THE POSITIVE REFORMATION AGENDA
-
Story by: Dachaga Batiey Roger/KNUSTTigerEye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big News for KNUST Students: Exam Entry Threshold Lowered to 50%!

Neglected Roads, Neglected Students: The Perilous Journey of KNUST Students Off-Campus

Archive

Show more