NTIM-GYIMAH JOSHUA KOFI OFFICIALLY DECLARES INTENT TO RUN FOR OFFICE.

 


Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations. —Peter Drucker


I have over the short period dedicated my all in making livelihood better for our colleagues. I stood up when nobody did, I did my best for Obuasi KNUST to get here today. Yes, there is an unfinished business. The ideas and plans we have for the student body must be materialized and bettered to make life on campus more satisfying. It is on this note that I write to you today to declare my intent to run for the office of the SRC PRESIDENT KNUST OBUASI-CAMPUS. 


I am equipped with all of the necessary skills, the good networking and above all the best of communication ability.

I am by this medium soliciting for your selfless support.

NTIM-GYIMAH JOSHUA KOFI is my name and I respond to the mantra KUTAMU! REGARDLESS!.


KNUST OBUASI-CAMPUS is home. Let us make it more for ourselves and those to come after us.



#UNFINISHED_BUSINESS

#SUSTAINING_PROGRESS

#KUTAMU DEN !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big News for KNUST Students: Exam Entry Threshold Lowered to 50%!

Neglected Roads, Neglected Students: The Perilous Journey of KNUST Students Off-Campus

Archive

Show more